Google+ Sidhe banshee: Another secret about Italian community

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Another secret about Italian community

I think the secrets are quite fun!


After more then a month, there are still secrets about the teaparty.
I'd say a great success (as long as they talk, good or bad, it is always fame, isn't it? :P ).
I know there are girls who got upset about those secrets, but i really don't care.
It might be because nobody said anything bad about me, but honestly i dont't think it would be a tragedy if they did, or if somebody will do.

Back to the point now, this secret:
The one who posted it, says that we are boring because we all wear classic outfit, all but the 4 girls in the light dots.
2 of them are gothic, one is called pirate, but she actually was gothic too, just to clarify it.
the last one is a sweet lolita, but the odd thing is, that on her side there is another girl in sweet lolita, and she is very cute, but she was tagged as classic.
LOL
Is it cause she is not in pink or mint ?
Or because is not wearing a wig?

About the classic outfits.
For me, I like dressing in classic, i'm not a kid and i don't want to go around dressed like a...kid, sweet lolita is just not my style.
I wear lolita to go to the job, to go out with friends, and i like to be elegant or casual.
I may tend to gothic if I, perhaps, go to some kind of club to dance, or punk, but at the moment my wardrobe is still very little.
And about the elegance:
the enviroiment where the party was hosted was an elegant antique dwelling, so of course many dressed up in classic.
last years, the meeting was to the Genova acquarium with a walk on a pirate boat, so guess what was the main theme of the outfist?
YES PIRATE!
AHAHAH

Anyway, please keep talking about us ^^
I get so much fun!

Love love from a boooring old granny <3

6 comments:

  1. I love classic Lolita. I think is elegant and demure. Sure I love all styles of Lolita, but dissing one style because you just don't like it is wrong.

    Personally, when a lot of Lolita get together and are all in one style, I like how seeing how each person coordinates their outfits differently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.
      I don't like sweet lolita and OTT but i would never snap at it just because i don't like it.

      But BTB is made to let people post this things, so i read it and laugh alot.

      Delete
  2. che poi, dimmi come si fa da quella foto a vedere TUTTE le partecipanti e dire che a parte quelle 4 sono tutte in classic o "noiose" come è stato detto.. io ero in gothic e non mi si vede quasi dalla foto, quindi è proprio vero che a volte chi fa i secrets li fa tanto solo per parlare (ps sono Gwen, her majesty the queen sul forum) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, ciao ! ^^
      Ma si, sono fatti tanto per parlare infatti. E a me non importa, io lo trovo divertente. A sangue freddo ti dico che anche scrivessero su di me non mi importerebbe, poi magari dicono qualcosa che invece mi fa rabbia...ma mi ritengo superiore a questi comportamenti XD

      Delete
  3. esatto! l'importante è avere l'atteggiamento giusto! spero cmq che non mi succeda mai di diventare oggetto di un secrets uahahah XD salutiiii^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma sai alla fine, in una comunità cosi grande (diciamo mondiale) è una cosa da aspettarsi. O te ne stai a casa nascosta oppure accetti che qualcuno possa dire delle cattiverie, per invidia, per rabbia, o perché così gli va.
      Meglio fregarsene :)

      Delete