Google+ Sidhe banshee: Shopping to the handicraft expo

Sunday 9 December 2012

Shopping to the handicraft expo

Every hear here in Milan there is a week dedicated to the handicraft and it get organized an exposition to the Rho Expo structure (very big).
there are pavilions for different side of the world and stands for different countries.
It is a great chance to find the Christmas gifts, unique items, clothes and food.
I just love it, and this is just my third time there.

here a short list of what i got for myself :)

English tea cup, my personal cup for tea and milk and caffelatte and whatever i want, it's mine mine mine!


A new hairband (yes! another! \^.^/ )


An elegant hat


Some cute socks and a pair of thights


4 comments:

  1. Oooh..in that kind of event there would be too much for me to want and couldn't afford. :P

    I love the hat! ^^

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. La fiera dell'artigianato รจ irresistibile!

    ReplyDelete