Google+ Sidhe banshee: LBC: Wardrobe Challenge - Take One Staple Item and Make 5 Different Outfits

Friday 27 September 2013

LBC: Wardrobe Challenge - Take One Staple Item and Make 5 Different Outfits

Challenge accepted!

That was hard trust me!
My lolita closet is still small, basically i used almost it all, so please forgive me if is not perfect or vary!
This is first time i do something like that.
It was fun anyway!

The item i chose is Melissa JSK from Innocent World, in beige.


♥ Outfit number 1, and probably my favourite and also the best one


♥ Outfit numer 2, i like it in borwn but I'm not sure about the tights


♥ Outfit number 3, In pink it look really sweet


♥ Outfit number 4, A serious one?


♥ Outfit numer 5, Winter here we go!


Phew! I can't believe I made it!
I had to use my smartphone to take pics because i couldn't find the cam sd.
I hope to get better and be more professional next time.
Thank you for reading!

And don't forget the other LBC blogs!


2 comments: