Google+ Sidhe banshee: 30 Days phoyography challenge: Day 2 what i wore today

Sunday 11 May 2014

30 Days phoyography challenge: Day 2 what i wore today

It was actually yesterday, but it was my yesterday today!
It is really nothing special, but we went for some maternity shopping in the morning and i had a chance to wear them in the evening, cause we went to a brewery's birthday party.
My husband has a passion for crafted beers.
So this is what i wore

 

T-shirt - H&M
Leggings - H&M
Hairband - H&M
Sandals - Lasocky (from Vienna)
Bags - a shop at Frock-on in London now i don't remember the name!
Wooden bird necklace - my husband present

As you can see i got quite chubby, not just the belly, my face is a lot more rounded, but nothing i can do until i give birth to my baby boy! <3

From H&M i also got this shorts 


Yesterday we had a relaxing day, we went to shopping, then to the swimming pool.
On the way home we had an ice cream and in the evening we went to the brewery with some friends.
I just drunk a coke and lot of water !

No comments:

Post a Comment