Google+ Sidhe banshee: The trip is starting - UK here we come!

Tuesday 19 June 2012

The trip is starting - UK here we come!

Hi all!
Tomorrow we are finally living for the UK YEEHH!
This is my third time, first time i went to London i was 15yo and haven't been a nice vacation to be honest!
My grandparents wanted to take me with them when they went to see my Auntie that was living in there.
But i was so young and shy and they weren't letting me do nothing..sooooo sad!
Then i went back 2 years ago and was great!
Now I'm going there again with my boyfriend (so you know we are together from less then 2 years ahah ) he has never been there, and even if there are so many places around the world to see, I really love UK so i was happy to go there again with him.
Our first stop will be to Leeds, we will be to a friend of mine place, he came here in Italy about 3 or 4 years ago and was with me for about a week.
After 5 days in leeds we will move to London for 5 more days.
I have a plan to all the things we have to do, and they seems too many i hope we can do them all ahahah.
Here the map of our trip!

Tonight we are going to listen one of my favorite group Rise Against, to Magnolia, i did listen to their last album for a month, everyday, to learn the songs ahahah, but i don't know if i will have time to post about that.
So cya on July!

Love Sidhe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment